Interjections in English :
1. Interjections are words that express deep or sudden emotion or feeling
2. Interjections are usually followed by an exclamation mark ( ! )
Wow! The are so many sweets here.
Oh no! The plum cakes are over.
Hurray! We have done a lot of shopping today.
3. Interjections are often only a sound or a noise ( Aha! Oh! Uh!)
Oh! You have got a good variety of sweets.
4. An Interjection may be an actual word or related to other words
Sure! I would love to help
Well done Good job! Help!
5. An interjection may be made up of more than one word or sound.
Be quiet! We want it to be a surprise.